Thursday, December 21, 2006

Good Things Always Come Close to the End of the Year...

It is true. It really is. Relatives and friends talking about their escape from the hectic life here in Singapore, taking an hour or two to spend time with friends, and the sort. I'll just cut short a few things:

Just two days ago, received a letter regarding the fact I received the EAGLES Award. This is in fact my second time in four years. Before that, I expected the letter to contain the bursary I received a year ago(was not eligible, since family income was way above SGD3000)...

Yesterday, went for a movie with Andy and Randall's cousin, Khin Fong. We watched a 104 mintue film about Eragon. The dragon depicted in the film was really very lifelike!However, I felt that it was just to compensate for the sound effects which were not as good aas expected at Jurong Point. Nonetheless, I am looking forward to the next Episode of Eragon, for it is the first of a three-part film, just like The Lord of The Rings Trilogy.

TODAY. Well, at least the rain took a short break after the clouds let out most of its slightly acidic H2O over 24hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment