I have no idea why the sudden relaxation. It was as though a part of me was very motivated and determined to get the job done, yet another was dying for a break, to leave things for the next day.
Something's not right. One moment I was going through the pages, checking for errors and adding details to beautify the paper, the next I was preparing for a trip to Dreamland. It went on the whole day, I didn't know how to continue the day, except to give in, head home and continue from there. So far, it's been better, though by not much. Something like this has never happened before.
Tomorrow, if it's going to be the same, I rather spend the first half of the day at home, cycle to school at 11.30, work on a workpiece, carry out a few tests, cycle home at 4.
Could it be that somehow it's linked?No idea what's been with me lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment