Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Flight of Time

It's less than 6 months, and we are going in our own seperate ways again, just like what happened four years ago. Seems like this will repeat itselfin another few years' time, and again later in life. Though I hate this, its nothing that can be changed, theres always a time where we all have to leave one another, only a matter of sooner or later.Nonetheless, I wont talk much abut these right now, but will go more in depth as that time comes nearer.

Anyway, a new semester, a new term and new experiences accompany the same people and the new timetable. one word tells it all,"madness". Three quarters of mathematics lessons for the whole week squeezed into two days, WOW, lets just hope I can focus for that length of time.Another thing is the number of new teachers entering the school. Its not that I hate this,but just that with so many coming in at a single point of time just does not seem right. Anyway, enough of ranting(it neither helps nor solves anything).

At the start of the term, that was, Monday, we received many handouts, particularly the timetable. Though it was not at all that bad, I feltit was going to be better days ahead, with more Physics,Social Studies,Chemistry and Biology classes but less Geography periods.However, time is not necessarily the limiting factor most of the time, as although one can squeeze little stuff into a lesson, others might benefit from it. Something that gave me hope was the LEAPS CCA point allocation slip. 18 points! Im now just short of 2 more to get a distinction for my CCA. Its going to be a new record for meand Darren, who will most likely break the record of being possily the first SJAB members to get distinctions for our CCA...

Now, on to today, yesterday was treated like any other normal day. The day was slow and sort of sleepy, but I found that the PE lesson was more energy consuming this time round than those we had in the past.Why? Simple. Many were sleeping soundly during the Mathematics remedial today. Not just that, they were mostly seated in the front rows(true, I found a few who looked cute when they slept...it was just a passing glance across the classroom),Andy left, lesson ended15 minutes later, left school, reached home, end of story.

One last thing though, this Friday is Be Yourself Day, and its also St John Day.Im just wondering, if all the secondary 4E members did or did not wear our full uniform, do we have to pay that SGD2 ? I dont mind paying, but what do you think? If that were you, would you wear the full uniform, or would you just come to school as a normal student?

No comments:

Post a Comment