Things just weren't right, at least till the somewhere in the middle of the COMPASS programme. Maybe it was because I slept eraly again last night, or was it because I forgot to complete a couple of assignments the day before?
Nevermind, at least the eight Biology students got our most appalling threat of the year. No matter what,I wont be empahsizing much on it any further. Next period, we did not expect COMPASS to start so early today. At 8.30 am,everyone was already seated and ready for the activities(never felt it as a lecture in the first place). Andy was called by Mr Ong to participate in the National Day Rally speech by the PM, hope you will go on that day,Andy. Seemed like the others were taking their time going back to class(thinking it was geography, but I thought that it was not, with all that talking going on inside). Entered the classroom as though it was my first time there. Strange, yes, as some classmates were seated at different parts of the room. However, it was more because of the fact that I saw two very familiar people in the classroom. Did it look like a typical Geography lesson? No, and it never was.Unfortunately,the place I decided to sit at was the worst decision I made this morning, to move all the way to the front,sadly, won't give any reasons for this one. To make things worse, it was lonely to sit there. Nonetheless, at least I could still get involved in the activities.
We had a break from 10.20 till around 11am(strange, theres only one break today, compared to the usual two break given).Reason? 16 VIPs will be having their Chinese Language oral examination later in the afternoon, and thus, the instructrs wanted to finish the course as early as possible.
11.51 am. The 16 oral candidates have left. With some of the more talkative ones MIA(missing in action for short), the classrooom is no doubt more silent and, obviously, more spacious. Heres where all the fun things of today came in. More hands on work meant being more awake(Randall dint seem to be affected in any way, except that I felt it was just as someone had told us about the way he slept... it was definitely as randall told mea few days ago!!!WOW)
Anyway, after the course had ended, went to meet some of those who had finished their oral examination. Not that difficult for the reading part. The topic conversation question was difficult to understand, but easy to answer, from the look of some of their faces and the way they explained their answers to me. Maybe, it would not be so bad when it is my turn to be on the hot seat in a few days' time. Tomorrow is Be Yourself Day-cum-St John Day. So, perhaps, I will just donate SGD2 for not wearingmy full uniform tomorrow.
It's just the fourth day of the new school semester, and the thoughts that have haunted me for the past two years are back again. Maybe this time round, I should not run away, but find a way to put an end to it. Whether or not it will cause emtional damage, I will have to make the move...
No comments:
Post a Comment