At first, we were owning the class. Next we were being owned by the largest team in the class. Imagine this: First, a team of two were leading the whole thing at 85 points... next, a team of 6 caught up with and took the lead with145 potins, leaving the pathetic(not really) two with 115 points.
Never mind that... at least we learnt something today...
From today, things would be a little shorter, till mid-November.
First, it felt like half the class travelled back in time to our secondary one days... remember the time when we had a walkthrough for our first cross-country run? It rained heavily halfway through and we had the best run since then... today, history repeated itself, with us running on a different route, but the rain was not as intense as the one we ran through 3 years ago, though a few of us had difficulty runnng with our glasses on...
While the girls went change into their dry uniforms, the boys, being more active, played captain's ball in the hall... If it had not rained, Iwould have played a game of badminton for sure...
Anyway, Physics practical... I drew the shape of a middle finger for my graph today...WOW.... after that, was Math, Physics, and English. Fun, but I always go onto the stage to take a look of the classroom. In other words, I never said a thing up there... Now.... Just type up to here then... I need a break....
No comments:
Post a Comment