Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tensed

Yeah, as Randall told me this morning, "you sure are tense these few days." i agree to that statement.It was so this morning during Biology lesson and Physical Education. Biology, I burnt myself again, this time, by Andy's literally Red Hot tripod stand. As I thought that it was just the paint, I did not give it a second thought, and, there you go, a swelling red index finger. During PE, I just decided to take things easy, with me running only after hitting the bridge.Next, in the hall, we learnt a game, which was a cross-of a badminton game and tennis game. Well, was it Pickle-ball again?Never mind that. I had fun, since it had the basics of badminton and tennis.Damn, I was a target by someone. upon remembering Randall's statement, I just decided to let it pass, right here.

There was going to be no remedial at all today, neither mathematics nor Physics. That would mean freedom for the class. So, while there was a meeting going on in class, a small oral examination lecture outside, and another meeting of which I cannot disclose went on in the other classroom. What a class!Another group gathered, with the members being Jun Jie,Chie Heng, Yong An,Chong Siang,Gabriel, Wei Fan and of course,me, had the idea of going to Jurong Point for lunch, before the rest of them went for a viewing of the movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, with Chong Siang and I going our separate ways later on. We decided to have lunch at KFC, and there it happened, me being tense again. I was separating these fries, when the tray toppled due to its unstable equilibrium, toppling my cup of cola(also due to the cup's high centre of gravity) and causing it to spill its contents onto the floor. Slience settled in for a while, and all turned back to normal. On the way back to school, I met up with the same four. They were Hui Jun,Yixin, Suzanne and Pei Xuan(pardon my spelling). Three were heading for home, while one had a class back at the classroom. That meeting should have ended by now, I guess. And that was where I found out another tinge of darkness looming at the corner of class 4E1. Other than that, there were only 5 classmates aspiring for today, while some others were having an English Language supplementary class.

Anyway, tomorrow's the photo taking session for the school, and I'm going to spike my hair for the second time.,plus I will be bringing my own camera to school.

This time, in commemoration of the lost cameras incident last year, I will not lose them again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment