Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Close, Yet Very Far

I still have other plans after this, so I'll make this short. School. For the first time, I had believed that the school uniform go through only one major revamp. This one turned out to be made up of many minor ones, with the worst being the new orange school Tee shirt. The colour scheme seems to be unmatched ith the uniform. Nonetheless, I'm feeling lucky that we're the last batch of students to graduate in white school Tees.

Nothing much really happened today, except that after school,after the Mathematics remedial, went to 4E3 with Andy to watch him play Grenado Espada. Liked the music and Graphics. As soon as he started and as soon as the atmosphere started to build up, Damien and Cazua entered. Well, as least I gained some insight about the game. As they were organising something for a major event(seems like outsiders, including members of the same class are not allowed in), mybe I should just leave quietly. SOmehow there was a voice from within, saying"leave them, it has nothing to do with you, don't say a thing. Just leave."Subconsciously, I just did that.

At home, something similar occured. Slept for two hours, as I slept for only one and a half hours the night before.I could see two things happening simultaneously,one at the classroom, the other, what was going on back at home(Strange and extraordinary, ain't it?). Somehow, those images seemed so real, as though I was involved in them.

Anyway, Wont be talking much for now... Theres still a test tomorrow, and my brother's flying off to London tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment