The highlights of the day, photograph taking.
This morning, there was this mysterious rain cloud. It seemed that the rain cloud covered only the school. It started raining soon after, allowing us to head to the classrooms. Biology lesson, we went to the computer laboratory and passed time there, surfing the net.
Geograohy lesson was sort of hilarious, with us having only half a period of lessons. We had to take our class photograph, you see. Once back, it was more photo taking as no teacher was around. The boys took their photographs within 10 minutes, while the girls, well, took about double that time to have their first shot taken. We went on to take our 'class' photographs, starting off with those in Biology class, followed by English and Physics.Sadly, the girls "killed" my camera battery after our English lesson.
Other than that, we took photographs with the two Ms Tans, Ms Lee, Ms Khor(pardon my speeling), Ms Kang, and of course, our Vice-Principal, Mr Gomez. Ms Lim came by and gave us(I mean, me) a short lashing for not being in class during our free period after recess.
Gabriel,I and a few others went to help Ms Lim later to carry the newspapers sponsored by her parents( I had forgotten about this project), before joining the rest of the uper secondary students in the hall.Later, we found out that we had 300kg worth of newspapers.Wow.
After school, there was going to be Social Studies remedial, and as there were construction works going on, we had to change our location. I managed to keep myself awake during the first part of the lesson, as I was already very tired at that time. However, I somehow managed to beat most of the classmates in doing our assignment. I wrote at a speed that was twice of thrice my normal speed. Randall was last,and I had to wait for him. I wanted to watch the reharsal for the National Day Parade. Ms Lim was there, and I managed to spot a terrible and pathetic mistake done by the juniors. Where were the seniors? The juniors were not alert at all, noticing the commands only close to fifteen seconds after the command was given. THIS IS WAY TOO SLOW. However, good thing many things fell into place. Ms Lim succeded in chasing me back home this time, I reached the bus interchange and, guess who I met? Sir Jun Hao! It was pure coincidence. Luckily, he was there. I found out that both of us were sort of at fault, since he was not there for the past two weeks, and I had not been watching over them for the whole term.Nevermind. At least now that he knows of it, something can be done. Also, since there is only a few more weeks to go, maybe I could take a small risk by training them a little.
Thats all for now, looks like another long post. Tomorrow, I wonder what awaits us, and I won't be attending the CCA photo taking session after school tomorrow, since I had never done anything beneficial to the CCA groups at all since the start of this year, or to make it sound worse, zero contribution since Cultural Nite 2006.
No comments:
Post a Comment