Monday, March 31, 2008

Completion of Gundam GN-002 Dynames

Well, I got this as a birthday gift from Sean and Cherie last Tuesday, and it was a new model from a new series, Gundam 00. Seems like Ban Dai has improved the details of its 1/100 scale models,adding new features and materials to the models. This sure was one of the toughest models I have come across.

Name: GN-002 Dynames

Details:
Actual Height:18.2m
Actual Weight:59.1 tonnes

Model Details:
1/100 Scale Model
Time taken:6 hours 30 minutes

Anyway,although I just realised that the legs have been joint in the wrong position, here are the pictures:


Just completed


"Docked" state



The Head



"Launched" state



GN Full Shield fully extended



Upper torso




Primary Weapon: GN Sniper Rifle(wielded)




Secondary Weapon: GN Beam Pistol
wielded



Casing and pistol(view 1, casing opened)


View 2,casing opened


View 3,casing closed



Melee Weapon:GN Beam Saber
Wielded

Un-activated and activated modes


Holder and un-activated saber


Rear Thruster(s):



Poses,views and details:












No comments:

Post a Comment