Had a small and short reunion with 4 other members of 08S6,which was quite light as always. Met up with Thadd,Sean,Weiwen and Joyce before heading to Sunshine Plaza for lunch at 3pm. Well, I'm not sure,but I did not see that place on a map yesterday.After that, took a bus to Wisma for a light snack at The Coffee Bean. Planned and came up with some of the details for the next gathering, though not all 25 or so classmates would be expected to turn up for this one.We headed on to the next destination, Taka, for some of us wanted to get some stationery for school.Well, din't turn out so well, when Joyce gave us the wrong information, leaving us running around the 1st,2nd,3rd levels as well as the basement.
At around 5.30pm, the guys and the girls parted ways, and it was left with the three of us.We took the train to City Hall, where we took a short break at City Link. It was close to 6.30pm when we decided where to go next. Thadd was going home, while Sean would be waiting for his family to have dinner at Raffles City, and as for me, have a little look around the IT Show at Suntec International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
It did not turn out to be very great as the papers said it would be, but the 4m wide walkway sure helped me move with more speed than during similar shows and fairs back in those days.As such, I managed to gather up some information about some of the products and assesories within 30minutes after I entered the first exhibition hall on the 6th floor. Anyway, I still did manage to pick out some of the booths that I should be visiting tomorrow, so that I can get some things done before I go around the whole complex again, this time paying more attention to the other products being sold there.
With time the footprints fade,
With memory they will be remembered.
With each day we forget,
With each thought we trace.
With every second,
With every mind,
There will never be anything that would be deemed impossible.
No comments:
Post a Comment