Today marks the first month of a new life at Ngee Ann. Well, nothing much to say, since everyday is like studying, with the only time spent on releasing stress during breaks or after school. Before I forget, I was sort of losing inspiration on what to post up here, and as for this post, well, was forced by someone to update, so, here it is.
The commemoration of the first month spent in school sure was great. The first rainy day in school. Not just showers. The study area outside Cheers was flooding, and there were crockroaches and grass hoppers roaming around the area in search of dry ground, forcing us to head back to the bus stop before taking the longest route ever to class(but no doubt this route was also the safest). Just when I thought that the rain was all, the wind had just took up its share of the fun. Now it was not just wet, but cold as well. Been a long time since the outdoors was cold.
When everyone went home at 6pm, I continued on with 2 hours of enrichment lessons which was definitely enjoyable. After that, met up with jenere for late dinner at Cheers(again, but it's dry and cleaner this time). Right now, well, I'm at home, slacking after spending 12 hours in school. And tomorrow's no better. It could hit 13 or even 14 hours spent in school.
Sunday's finally going to be the next reunion with my MI friends. Been a long time since we had sat together for a nice meal.
TIme sure flies...looking back, just after we had received our posting results,but now, in two weekss' time it's going to be back to the examination hall...
No comments:
Post a Comment