School had just started, but with a simple blink of the eye, it's already the third week of school. Time sure flies when you have got things and unfinished tasks to do. These three weeks alone were a real challenge, for life now not only involves studies, but also one's social life and character,especially in the way one does and handles things. Many people, many perspectives. Well, guess that's the way it'll be for the next three years down the road.
The past two night have been enjoyable with the gun bound sessions. I still have trouble visualising the effect of relative velocity in the game, but I should be able to see it with more practice, while ensuring that I don't get addicted to the game.
Anways, watched three movies over the weekend. Yesterday I watched Priates of the Carribean: At World's End and Step up 2 the Streets. Pirates of the Carribean was shown in cinemas around the same time last year, and as for Step Up 2 the Streets, it was shown recently this year if I'm not wrong. The movies were great, and kept me occupied when I was bored after doing some revision. Just a couple of hours ago, I watched Night at the Museum. My first impression was it being a horror movie,which turned out to the exact opposite of what I had thought it to be. It was more of a fantasy coupled with adventure and humour. Come to think of it, these movies might be just another form of entertainment for many, but, set deep in their respective sets, each story teaches a lesson in life. That's usually what I look for in movies,apart from watching them for pure entertainment.
Tomorrow's going to be another day in school. I'm still looking forward to Tuesday though, for it will be more of working with something I like doing, which is building miniature models, except that this time round, I will be working with not just a model, but one that is able to run on its own with motors. Tomorrow, well,I don't really know much about what's going to happen, just that it could end up being a pretty tiring day,with school ending at 5pm.
Friday's going to be another day of reunion with friends met back in MI during the one month trial of JC life.Though there's going to be another one on the 19th of next month, this one might be able to help us catch up with lost time I hope...
School has only started, and I have yet to find my rightful place in there. Why? Why is it that things have to go this way?Whenever and wherever time plays a part, the people we meet are different,and the things we do are alien to us? Is it all predestined? Or was it just the simple fact that life goes on?
[Blog Update]
-Updated Valerie(MI-PAE 08S6)
-Added Lynette(MI-PAE 08S6)
No comments:
Post a Comment