It's just 10 more days to feel care-free about studying,before I have to sit in front of my study table once again.
Just seen my time table for the first semester which starts the following Monday.School practically starts at 9am every Monday and Wednesday,at 1pm every Tuesday(just the way I like it),8am every Thursday and 10am every Friday.However,as school starts late, there's little doubt that school would also have to end late(Damn,but seems like that's false for Tuesdays). On Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays,school ends at 5pm.School ends at 4pm on Tuesdays (now I like it even more) and 12pm on Thursdays.Compared to Secondary school,this time table sure has got some great starting times,but,I still prefer the early dismissal times of 2.15pm daily and 12.45pm on Fridays to the current 5pm dismissal time on Mondays,Wednesday and Fridays.True enough, there are some pros to accompany those late dismissal times as well.On days when I'm dismissed at 5pm, there's an hour of break from 12pm to 1pm or from 1pm to 2pm.
Now, it seems like Tuesday is still my favourite day, and Friday has taken the title of Most Hated Day(it's simply due to the end time of 5pm instead of 12.45pm in the past 10 years).
So,today,met up with Sean at Bugis at 4pm, before heading to Sim Lim square to get his screen protector for his Ipod Touch.For 12 bucks, he gets two sides worth of protective plastic screen.Nice.Sure was tempted to get the 8GB one at a 73 dollar discount, but in the end I did not make a purchase as I could end up facing the possibility of spending another 20 bucks for the software update by Apple.On the way back,met Cherie who arrived 8minutes earlier than expected,since we had expected her to arrive at 5pm to meet Sean.
So,I crept away back into the station, but forgot to get a drink before heading home. Nevermind, so just went back up to say "Hi",get my drink and head home again.I had the best surprise today on the bus ride home though.The moment I tapped my card on the reader, I heard not two,but only ONE beep.I din't really notice that my concession rates were no longer activated on the bus ride to Clementi earlier today.Well,it was really confirmed upon alighting later on that my card really lost its concession after I noticed I paid more than the usual 45cent rate and heard only one beep again...
No wonder the value fell from 17++ bucks to 12++ bucks.So that meant that yesterday was the last time I would hear those two beeps till I get my new card the following Tuesday?
No comments:
Post a Comment