Monday, April 14, 2008

First Day

Today marks the first day of school at Ngee Ann Polytechnic.It was more like a normal day of school. I got lost in there again, but managed to find the classroom just before lessons started.

The first hour was Mathematics, which was pretty easy,as it was just revision. At 11 went for the first computer language and programming class. Had some hiccups here and there, but with time and practice, I should be able to master the basics.Then,went for our lunch break as a class(almost as a class) at the canteen near the convention centre, before going for a short walk and heading for the next lesson after that. So,the next lesson at 2pm was a 2-hour tutorial session,where we did basic mesurements,and I'm still having some minor problems with that. The day was ended off with an hour long Mathematics lecture by a humorous lecture. Quite liked the way he taught though. His lecture was entertaining, yet simple enough to get the information carried across(I can still remember most of the things taught).

Well, the day was not as bad as I had originally thought it to be,and it's good that I still don't feel the stress as yet, so going at my current pace in class should be fine for the time being,until more challenging lessons come along.At least today, I finally know the reason behind why the best students say that it's constant effort that contributed to their success in school...

No comments:

Post a Comment