Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Drift

Yesterday had the thought that everything was going fine, only until it was the second lesson of the week, Computer Programming, did I notice that I was in fact still not ready for the up-coming examinations. The first was going to be held this Friday, and it was for Computer Programming. I would do perfectly well for the first 2 questions. However, I might have to leave the last question blank if I do not do any reading up or practice the codes before Friday arrives.
ELTech was worse. After the common tests, I seem to be getting more slacked. I can't remember simple formulae for the 3 new chapters that were taught during the past two weeks. And as for Math, so far so good, not much problems other than the usual careless mistakes. Better start revising for Complex Numbers or I would not be able to get an A grade. With time passing so much faster now, there's less than 2 months before the exams. Even though it's just three papers, they still mean alot to the final grade. I really need the grades to achieve my first 4.0 for the first of six semesters.

Anyways, today was pretty slacked, and today we were building bridges! It's damn fun, as long as you don't get burnt by the hot glue. The bridge Hamzi and I built, can withstand a total stress of 5kg, but when the last frame is completed, I bet it could take much more than just 5kg. Instead of following the rest of the class to Bugis today, I headed straight for home. I believe that now's the best time to really get down to work to prepare for a possible project presentation for German class tomorrow, and for the Computer Programming exam on Friday. Guess I won't be slacking as much this term compared to the previous. And finally, I think I'm ready for some lifeless studying from next week onwards, once I clear the exam this coming Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment