Less than 10 hours before I set off for the airport, I have finished all the packing, but, there's something I have not checked.Is my baggage within limit? I was left with no choice when I forgot the combination code to the luggage, so I had to use the large, navy blue trolley bag instead. You might be in for a good laugh when you see it. Anyways, this would be my last post before the trip ends next Thursday.
Will talk about it more after the trip, so don't bother to hope for another wordy post till next Friday or Saturday.Today went out to school in the afternoon to settle some stuff, before going to the new shopping complex at Clementi. It's really small! Took a shuttle bus to the new West Coast Plaza to get a lockand adpater before taking a bus back to the interchange(missed a nice chance on the way back). Bought a box of mosquito coil before heading home, spent 5 minutes to drop off the items before taking a straight bus ride to City Hall MRT Station to meet Jon and WM. Went to Suntec for the IT fair, as we all had plans to get something there, but ended up we did very little due to the lack of variety of IT stuff there this time round. Went to the foodcourt for dinner, before we embarked on our tour.
First we took the train straight to Joo Koon, the new station, before going to Jurong Point as I wanted to get a spare XD memory card for the camera, but turned out it cost 43 bucks, thus I gave up purchasing it. We walke around till 9plus before we went home. So, reached home at 10.15pm, rested a while, and did the final checks for the bags. Done at 11pm, and went to take a bath. So now, just making some final minor adjustments here and there to make sure everything's in place, before going off for the last night in an air-conditioned room before I downgrade to a cosy little hut for the next 6 or so days. See you till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment