Saturday, December 05, 2009

Hours Before A Run

With less than 10 hours left before a big run, it's almost time to head to bed. Possibly my earliest time yet. The past week was, pathetic. I have not completed revision for all 3 modules for the common test, with ED being the worst hit.

Down with a flu that's recovering, I have got no idea if I'll be able to complete the run. Extremely bad timing. In just 8 days after tomorrow, it'll be the common tests. After that, I'll be doing lotsof revision and projects, before welcoming the new year.

This morning woke at 8.30am, after having yet another weird dream. Once again, it took place in school. There were 3 places that we went to. Lunch time, on a Friday(gut feeling I had during the dream). We went to Makan Place, and turning left, I saw a friend with a girl and two guys doing CAD?! Why is it that I always dream of others doing questions in the modules that I have done before? Anyways, I asked if I could join, took a chair, and sat next to them. Of all my 16 'sightings', this, was the first time I came across something like that (don't really want to say what I 'saw' up here, and, nothing I saw in the dream was R-rated). It did not end there. After lunch, I offered to go to a study corner with them, to help them out with the question. They were supposed to create an extrusion of a rod, with other small details. I went to join my class for some time, and somehow, I got a fast-forward to the 'scene' where I was at the study corner(somewhere near SIM), with them. This time, the two guys were replaced by two girls. The situation there, was rather weird, something I have never experienced before(though it could be something good). After that, somehow I was sent back to Makan Place with the same group from the study corner.

How was it so, that students from another school, was learning something that was taught only at SoE? I seriously doubt that anything like that would happen anytime in the near future. Of all the 16 'sightings', if this one were to come true, I have got nothing to say.

4pm, left home for WM's place by bus. Not too bad, enjoyed a sweet, short 30-minute nap before transfering onto the MRT at City Hall. Put down my stuff at his place, and an hour later we left for dinner at Aljuned Road. Dinner was nice, something similar to what I'll be having with my family each weekend. Right now, I'm just worried, that due to health problems, I would not be able to complete my run in the morning, or worse, completing it in one piece.

Alright then, till tomorrow! Here's wishing all runners all the best for tomorrow's run!
Could it be that, something has already happened, that I'll have something to believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment