Typed my worries into a message, and sent it to a friend, who said it like someone talking in his sleep, except that it was in the form of a message. Oh well, at least it helped!
7am till 9am, my mum was trying to get me out of bed, to get to school to get some progress on my project. I did not dare break the news till I came home, so I just made it seem as though I wanted to just sleep the morning away. It worked. Before that, I was dreaming of my results. I remember there was one where I got nothing more than straight Cs, another I got what I hoped for, As and Bs. And the last, I dreamt I woke at 12pm, and my parents were home talking about my attitude and why I haven't left home for school, leaving me no chance to check my results. The moment she left home for my grandma's after I woke at 9.45, I looked at my results. Simply horrible. Nothing else to say. I deserved it in a way. It's the worst result I had ever had since I started my polytechnic journey. I had been holidaying for the past 12 months. It is time to wake from the dream, and chase it from where I left off 2 years ago.
In the afternoon, I kept making careless mistakes while still affected by my results, resulting in a scratch, crushing my own finger, burning another finger, and temporary blindness from staring at the intense light for way too long. Even till now, I'm seeing a tiny green shadow somewhere in the middle of my sight. However, that did not stop me from going on an 11km run and finishing it in 63minutes and 24 seconds.
The weekend, is no longer there for relaxation. 3 weeks to the start of my final semester(I don't want it to be the last in my educational journey). It's time to prove that I have what it takes to make it to a university. Plans. Local, definitely Engineering, or something related to Interior Design. Overseas, Highly likely it's going to be Engineering or Interior Design, or Medicine(nothing's impossible ya).
Making it known, I feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment