Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Work Experience

Extreme. The first day alone was enough to kill, but the friends I made there was what kept me going. A great experience I won't forget, although it was a job I didn't enjoy due to my quiet nature, it has indeed made me stronger, one way or another. I knew I was going to be very tired at the end of each day, but I never expected I would fare so badly to be the first to fall from exhaustion every night.

On the way home the last night, I wondered. If I had a family, perhaps, I should be the sole breadwinner. As long as I enjoyed what I did, and I could provide for everyone, I wouldn't mind spending only the weekends with them.

Today, it's back to school, and things did not go well. We were unable to carry out our experiments as the sun was blocked by the clouds, preventing us from locating the focal point of the lens from our structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment