Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Heroes of Love

That was the theme of tonight's Toastmasters Formal Meeting. I don't know how to describe it in words, but it made it to my list of top 3 meetings! Gurion's voice was heavenly, I just felt like leaking a few drops of tears.

Before that, I had my NAPFA test. The result was rather unexpected. I did not expect to do so well for my sit ups, shuttle run and chin-ups. I was expecting to get at best, a D grade for all the test items. The only station where I under performed, was the standing broad jump, my worst nightmare since I took my first NAPFA at 9. I missed the D grade by a mere centimetre! I landed hard on 216cm, 1cm shy of 217cm. There goes my 1year and 10months of national service. The 2.4km was a breeze, as usual, except that I slowed down into recovery on the last lap upon seeing that my time was 9.29 minutes. My timing was 11.18. If only that was 11.11. Oh well. I'm so going for a retest.

Tomorrow, I'm going to school early for a module experience interview for the school of IS. Hope it goes well!

Thank you for the encouragement and conversation this evening! It saw me through the night. Just worried the last one might have cause a relapse of some tension..

No comments:

Post a Comment