Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Level 3.1 Examination

One more day to go. So far, it's been going downhill. No motivation, little drive. And I had thought it ended long ago. This time it came back, stronger. Shall do a proper post tomorrow after it all ends.

This morning, I dreamt of something that's been kinda recurring for some time now, except that the places always change. I have no idea how to go about telling it. It's almost as if it was all happening in real time, and I would only notice it was a dream when I turned to another side of the bed. Even after I realise it was a dream, I couldn't get myself to wake from it, until I heard my phone ring. Twice. Somehow, the minute-long alarm just couldn't work, but the barely 2-second long message tone did the trick.

I can't remember much about the dream. It started in a flat. I was with a family. No idea what or why I was there, seated at the dining table with everyone else. Somewhere in between, I was conversing with a friend, either over the phone, or online. At the end, it was raining at the entrance of a shopping mall,and I was meeting the same friend. Upon seeing me, two kids (I think they're about 3) ran toward me from one of the pillars concealing part of the glass doors, happily. I can't remember if they were two boys, or a boy and a girl. Behind them, she followed. One thing I did not know was, who was their father?

I don't know for sure what it meant, but I had dreamt of something like that before, sometime last year, I had a dream where I was out with a group of friends, and someone I knew, was there with us for a moment with another guy friend who we did not know. They left 5 minutes after we all bumped into one another.

I don't know. It felt as if someone was trying to force it into me. I tried to force myself to wake, but I had to receive two messages before I could wake. The alarm did not work(I subconsciously turned it off and went back to sleep). From the looks of it, it'll happen in the future? I doubt it. Maybe it's too early to tell. The dream felt so real, and I felt joy being at the flat conversing with my friend. I was struggling to wake just before I saw her with her kids, as a result, I did not know how I felt during that time.

"Who was the father? Me? Wait. We have never been together, so that won't happen."

Almost throughout the whole day I was pondering over the same thought. Now, I'm feeling lost. What am I to do? It's one of my greatest dreams to reach that point in my life, but I'll want to know how I'll reach there, and with who. Perhaps, it was good that I did not know for sure who the friend was, but I'm glad whoever planted that in me was good. I rather live like a normal person, not knowing what would happen in future, though it's good to experience it twice, once in a dream, and again in real time. It's the journey experience along the way that provides the comfort and warmth.

Maybe, it was time to let nature take its course? I'll just continue being myself. Embrace whatever comes my way, living as if tomorrow was going to be the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment