This morning, I was woken up by a simple line after noticing myself sitting at a blue marble chess table at a void deck. A short, dark figure came up to me, saying that she(going by the voice, I guess the figure was a she) and three others were coming to get me. I woke up right after.
A day ago, I had another dream. This was rather weird, but yet it seemed very possible. I was at a road crossing at a city with sky scrapers with no vehicles on the road, and only a few other people walking along the streets. Suddenly there were fighter jets in the sky, but they weren't targeting anything, just flying in the sky. They were grey triangles, with borders painted green, yellow or red. They landed with their vertices facing the sky.
I woke up, rolled around in bed, yet I was still in the dream. When I fell asleep again, I was in some government building, being led into a conference hall as a minister. The prime minister went up on stage to give a speech, when someone in the crowd stood up and pointed a gun at her, demanding that all officials leave the hall, leaving the ministers and himself in the hall. We sat down in a circle, and got down to business. In fact, the discussion went on without any hostility. The discussion had been going on for 30 minutes,when things took a turn for the worse. The man started demanding things that seemed impossible for us to do as a government. I can't remember what he demanded, but we managed to resolve other stuff he brought up on behalf of the people. At some point, he took out his gun again, and I took mine out in an act of defence to the prime minister. She took my gun and threw it on the floor. He fired a shot which missed, as I knocked her off her seat. We both fell to the ground. Before I could reach out for the gun, he shot me in the bottom thrice(I know it's a weird place to be shot at), one penetrating my right wrist. I woke up right away, somehow still feeling the pain in my wrist, with disappeared after awhile.
I went back to sleep again. This time, I was a student in a school, who was attending a sports class. I was transferred from another sport, to swimming. There were two groups, but I did not know which to join, so I just went to the nearest group of bags at the pool to put down my belongings, and went to a hall one floor up to join the cohort. An instructor noticed me and asked me to go bring my belongings back up, and join the students who were getting changed. I did not bring my swim attire that day, so I could only go as far as the second activity, which was to have my body mass recorded. It was a good thing, since the swimming training was really tough from the looks of it.
Well, that's about it. Tomorrow, I'll be going back to my Secondary School, and maybe my Primary School if no one's going for lunch tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment