Wednesday, August 04, 2010

The Feeling of clearing One's Debts

I have cleared my debts! I have submitted part of an assignment that's 3 weeks overdue, and 12 tutorials that were due as early as April, each worth an estimated 1% in the final grade calculations for 2 modules. 1 more would be "paid in full" tomorrow. 2 presentations due in the afternoon and evening, but I'll just take time out to prepare for it in the morning.

There're many things that I don't know, many things that worry me, many things that push me on. I feel lighter, however. It's the start of the month, and I'm enjoying a good start. Got a feeling this month would be good, with ample time to prepare for the final showdown of the semester, coupled with many opportunities waiting at different corners.

Next month? Don't think I should look that far for now.
Another month, and it's a year. History repeating itself? Could possible be the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment