The places, well, I'm not sure, though there are two possibilities. At a public library, or at a shopping mall. I'm sure we did take the SBS Light Rapid Transit(LRT) train, but I did not know whether it was the Punggol LRT, or the Sengkang one.
Characters. It's the usual. I wonder how many times I had seen them in my dreams.
What we did, I can't recall except that we were having a little chat at a table in a restaurant, or in a library.
I woke up just as the train doors opened.
Since we took the LRT train, I'm assuming we did go to another place after that, though I'm not sure if I was sending them home, one by one(since I did not know which line we were on).
I wonder why, I had been seeing these images. Had I been thinking a lot about them? Not a lot, but maybe once a day or two? At one part, I seemed to be interested in one of them, can't really confirm that, though I had decided, not to light any candles till the future, when things are brighter and clearer(even if something like that were possible). Talking to them. I'm very sure I know why I dreamt of that. I had been dying to have a conversation, but seldom knew how to start and maintain one(for at least 10 minutes). I should become less tense, and relax more often. In that dream, the conversation(though I did not remember what we were talking about) appeared to carry the most sense. Whether I'll be there in future, well, we'll have to see about that. Difficult, but I'll just go with the flow.
When I woke, I had 2 resolutions. Know, and understand them better, so that I could be a better person to them. The other, well we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment