Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year-Part 3

Last public holiday for Chinese New Year. Here in Singapore, we celebrate only the first two days, unless the first or second day or both fall on the the weekends,then we will have four days of celebration.

Today was not a very busy day, unlike the previous two days, as it's back to school tomorrow, so I can't really stay up till 3 or even 4am tomorrow to hog the PC, or else I will lose out in the 4 periods of Maths tomorrow...

So went with my brother at 10:24am as we woke up late at 10, to our uncle's shop for a hair cut... When we came back, cousins were waiting to have lunch(first time I am spoiled for choice during my meal at home, since there were so many dishes to choose from!!!). Today did not do any revision, except to attempt the SS homework that is a week overdue(I had actually either forgotten how to do, or I did not know ow to do the questions... How should I answer to her tomorrow???).

After dinner, went to visit my mother's sibling(Last stop for the year of the pig), before coming back to prepare for school tomorrow. The S$19 jersey(me only, as mine was a Special Case)was really comfortable and light!


Throughout these three days of celebration, I had collected a 3-digit sum. Exactly how much, maybe I'll keep that cofidential. Anyway, with three reunion meals spread evenly over three days together with a different activity on each day, it's a great way to pass 36 hours of the New Year, although time flies at warp speed during such festive occassions...

In fact, any day, at any time,as long as the family is together, seated around the dining table, it can be considered a family reunion meal, especially when it's dinner time...

No comments:

Post a Comment