This week was another sign that this year is filled with challenges. The first "examination" period for the Academic Year of 2007. English Language(Paper 1) and Social Studies on Monday, Mathematics and Geography Elective on Tuesday, Science(Chemistry/Biology) on Wednesday, Pure Physics and Additional Mathematics yesterday and Chinese Language today.
Well, of course, there were bound to be moments of relaxation in between too, for they are mainly lessons, events in class and games of soccer today. If you are asking about the events, they all occured yesterday. First was Mr Liew's talk session, which srt of knocked some sense into the class about the efforts Ms Lim to bind the class together. Next was free period, as Ms Lim was on the way back from a conference from Suntec. While discusing about the class-T, Pei Xuan actually gave me, Damien and Chi Kai some sweets. However, I had doubts, as the sweets had a weird taste. Indeed, I was right. Since this morning, I had been in and out of the washroom for almost 10 times now, including a visit of which I went straight into the toliet cubicle around ten minutes after arriving in school. After that, we went to the hall for an inspirational talk of a very successful former student, followed by the class chairmen investiture.
Today, it was lessons, Chinese common test, followed by two games of soccer before heading home to prepare for tuition inthe evening.... What happened during those times? It's sort of like a long story... Damien's page would have the best typeout for this area...
After this today, there is another gathering at my cousin's place again tomorrow. Hopefully I will be in good health to savour the food tomorrow...
Times like this are rare, but...
No comments:
Post a Comment