Friday, March 23, 2007

Turning 16

Today sure was one normal day. Although it might have been my birthday, I believe that is just a small significance to this time of the year. However, no matter how fast time flew today, I still had a chance to celebrate it, and that was during supper, since I had SJAB after school followed by tuition at 7.30pm. Well, we celebrated the occasion with Chicken,coleslaw, Mashed potato and a 1.5Litre Pepsi bottle, not to forget, the cake. Other than that, although I did not receive any presents in the real world, I did receive two in the virtual world(seems like the virtual world of Maple sea is full of surprises, just like in the real world)...

There was a course today on making plans in life, no matter how short term nor long term they may seem. This course is known as the Compass Programme. Was it interesting and exciting? From my point of view, it was, though I found myself falling asleep, not because that the course was boring, but I was so comfortable with the pace that I lost concentration and almost drifted off to sleep. That occurred after Mr Liew left the class(he sat beside me during the one period after our recess).

Shortly before and after SJAB ended today, it was just too close for me, since Damien had left for home soon after the Compass Programme, I was on the Most Wanted List for birthday bashes. Everyone was chasing me for a short period of time, but the sudden but vital appearance of Ms Lim for the CCA debrief saved my line. That marks that my first and last birthdays in YCSS do have have such a thing as a birthday bash...:)

Such times like these are rare,but I believe that that is what gives a family portrait a rainbow of colours...

No comments:

Post a Comment