Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year-Part 4

Today's the 14th day of Chinese New Year. What's the significance of this day? Well, I don't really know, excet that today is the third gathering and reunion dinner... redundant eh? It might seem that way, but the time we spend was worth it. Though weonly had dinner and watched the Liverpool versus Manchester United Leg of the English Premier League(my second or third time watching the league)...

For food, there was sushi, fried rice, pasta and noodles with some respect to Chinese New YEar tradition(where you mix the ingredients together with auspicoius words and use your chop sticks to aise the noodles up as high as you can), and although that was the third time, I quite enjoyed it, for thosewere the onlytimes when you find it meaningful to play with your food, I guess. Finally, I am so glad and relieved that my stomach has recovered from it's worst nightmare this month, that is, I can eat like a normal person again!Yeah!

The match liven up the atmosphere of the gathering tonight, and that was the main highlight for tonight, with ManU scoring 1-0 to Liverpool. As I am sort of like a neutral party in soccer, I dintreally care which team won or lost, I just looked out for the sportsmanship of the two teams, though. While at that, My mother was sort of talking to my cousin's mother about what we did for our CCAs in school, as usual, and guess what, I learnt even more about my cousin's CCA, however, I don't really know whether that is something good or bad...

We took 5 photographs before calling it a day(Our usual finale itemfor most gatherings), at 11pm. By the way, right now, I am right here typing this, and soon, it will be time for a good rest...

This is the record number of times we ever had gatherings over the 15days of Chinese New Year... Maybe there might be 4, or even 5 next year???

No comments:

Post a Comment