Monday, April 23, 2007

The day when More comes to light...

The title's said it. Todays the day when another outcome of the choice I made four years back has come to light. It dates back to the day when the PSLE results were posted in 2003. The were expected, at 214, but we were prepared. Right away, we set off. Visiting schools that meet my requirement. There was this school. It was old. Though it was, there was this clitch about this school. The staff in the compound were kind and friendly, and most of all, the more we went back, the more I felt that it had to be the one.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, a newspaper article today prompted me to write this down. The title of the article "'Ganster School' Fights Back" speaks a thousand words about Yuan Ching Secondary. 29 years old, it is progressing at an amazing rate. Though there is much to say, I believe, that they should be said at a later date... Anyway, I can feel that I had made the right choice, which was choice no.2 on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment