Thursday, February 21, 2008

Last day of the last PAE, new life awaits...

Monday was similar to the previous Graduation Nite I had in Yuan Ching. Morning, there was school as per normal, but after that, we decided to make a move early after Math, as there were no other important lessons from 11am onward. So, invited Lim,Thadd,Lynette,Cherie,Angeline and Priscilla over for lunch, before going on to Fiona's place at 4.30pm for the barbeque party.

Really enjoyed ourselves that day, and it might be the last time that we would be able to meet together as a class.Anyway, there was bound to be more similar gatherings in time to come, so 08S6, just get ready for the next gathering,ok?

So,the next day,I received an SMS at 6.20am. Wondered who was so excited about the posting results that day. Well, so I just opened the message, and I ended up having one of the worst Tuesday mornings in 2008.I was not posted to either of the Aeronautical courses in Ngee Ann Polytechnic or Singapore Polytechnic.Instead, I got posted to my third choice, Mechanical Engineering at Ngee Ann Polytechnic.THe moment I saw the results, I did the simplest thing. Maybe I was just imgining things,so a short nap would do ya?Ok, so at 10am, I woke up, checked the SMS again, well, itwas true.Ok, fine,it's not a bad course anyway, and I still have the chance to consider what I really want to do in a University after I graduate from the Polytechnic.

So, for now, all I know is that I will be meeting 5 friends more often over the next three years,which is quite a good thing actually, even though we're not bound for the same course.


[Blog Updates]
-Added New categories(MI,PAE 08S6 and NPP)
-Added new contacts:Ferdi, Jane,Lim Ther,Priscilla and Thaddaeus.

No comments:

Post a Comment