The events that occured today all revolved around this word, "conflict". The first incident occured as early as this morning, as I was struggling to wake up. Now,being a "fine" Tuesday morning, the journey to school was short, and yet filled with many incidents. A female student and another teenage girl having a conflict at an escalator landing, followed by two paramedics leaving the Clementi MRT station shortly after 6.30am. No wonder those flashing lights were turned on at the opposite site of the road.
Now, in school, I had some sort of an emotional conflict?Should I tellthe others that the classroom can be opened, or should I not, since it was almost seven in the morning, and that meant only twenty minutes before school actualy started for the day. Never mind, just walk on, and there they were, at the staircase opposite the admin block. At first, I thought, should I go over?Unfortunately, I was spotted. Am I such an ominus person(as Im someone who seemed to be the least interesting)? nevermind, let's just head over to the canteen, have a little chat with Gabriel before heading over to them later on. Went there, took a short break, saw Ms Lim with Zing Zai heading to the office to get the keys to the classroom.Headed up the stairs. Where have they gone? 3N2 classroom. Andy,Steven,Banu and the both of them, as well, were in there(See that, I still can't make up my mind whether or not to list their names down!!!). Helped Andy with his revision, since, if I was unable to get those acts in, might as well help those who were still willing to take the risk and make full use of the last minute revision.
After assembly, the whole class was wondering which way to take, since we were the first to head to the hall. Once there, examination started, I could not make up my mind about which essay question on conflicts would help me sustain a 2 this time round? Guess, after that futile attempt,that grade would only be wandering in my dreams. English Language Paper 1. My favourite. Did the question on "Singaporeans today are more demanding and impatient becuase they are more educated. Do you agree?"This one was much betterthan the two essays I did earlier this morning. I finished it in twenty minutes,inclusive of planing time. Guess what?I broke my record for writing a discussive essay(previous best:30minutes, inclusive of planing time, as well as using only a piece of paper to write a single essay for the first time), Here,I had a battle of words to propose about the ideas for the letter writing, with the main attraction being my one hour of pondering over the format to use for the proposal. In all, I used up an hour and twenty minutes to complete this section. The remaining 5 minutes? I did a mindmap about the title,"Freedom". If you had watched the anime series, Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny, you will know what is the freedom Gundam. Well, you guessed it, I wrote out a plan about the description of the Freedom, as well as the conflicts it and its pilot went through.Surprisingly, I took only 2 minutes and a half to come up with the plan, but, I sort of erased the plan in case someone found out about that.
Anyway, after that, headed home, had a mental conflict this time, Should I even touch the computer? That was my undoing tonight, for I had wasted 3 hours' worth of revising for the coming examinations, which I have completed only 90 or so percent. Seems like its time to stope here, as I have brainwashed everything that had happened to day right here... Seems like I won't have to worry about today until the results are released next week or the week after...
Until today, I have never known the true meaning of stress, not even last year, when I fumbled while at the frontline of the uniformed group. Till today,I only know that I had met my worse enemy, fear, and stress has yet to make its first appearance. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment