Sunday, May 06, 2007

Preparation for the storm

It's drawing near, so I'll keep this short and simple. I did my second "long distance" revision, or revision marathon today. I had been laxed since the start of the year, not doing much intense reivision and such, I had even ben sleeping in class and skipping homework? That was the first time it ever happened...Now, the consequences are showing up. Forgetting some basics, unable to reabsorb most of the information taught in class and such. It has past. Now, the best thing to do is to try to revise as much as possible before the final moments draw near.

Anyway, forget about that for a moment, and just take a short break for now. It's not like I can just go on without refuelling. Anyway, many things, both pleasant and unpleasant have surfaced this week, however, these things seemed to have been more intense than those I faced during the past few weeks. Whats more, impossible as they seem, it's like the past is being repeated somehow.I just don't really know how to phrase all this for now, so, maybe I'll just think a little more in depth for the moment, at least, till the startof the examinations.

Friday, did quite little, and the only two events that I remember were the netball finals and the Jurong Point trip. Although our class did their best, they did not come in first, but second. They are not at fault, since, the nature of this class is more toward the frontline on the examinations, the class of the elites, as we have been told many times. Anyway, even though the break for them was a pathetic 2 minutes, but they seemed to have more or less recovered from the previous match...

After that, went to Jurong Point with Andy and Zhong Rong, for he had wanted to buy a few items for the examinations. After that, we went to Macdonalds to grab a bite, talked about the future of the CCAs and a couple of societies, before calling it aday and heading in our own ways....

It seems like we will all see each other for a few more months, before we all part in our own separate ways the same way when we all first came in and met one another...

No comments:

Post a Comment