Seems to me like it always rained on the first and last day of the examinations. Today, the turbulence of the wind was worse than before.I nearly lost my umbrella to the wind and almost destroyed it due to the air resistance. Anyway, today was the last paper,finally.
We were in the canteen, talking about which questions to expect and going through the formulae one last time, before heading up to the hall, prepared and ready. I did not expect the questions today to be simpler than I had expected.There were only a handful of questions that were hard,but solvable,although I have the doubt I will not score well for these questions.
Anyway, I'm dying to get this post over and done with, so, let's just skip over to the final moments...Ms Lim had our post-examination treat waiting for us in the canteen!Nice!I could skip lunch and save up morethis week(make up for the money I lost due to forgetfulness-did not know I left my ruler in the bag, and had a spare pen in my pencil case).Thanks MS Lim!
The most surprising thing, was that many people I knew were boarding the same train after the examinations today.Strange, but maybe it was because it was the adrenaline rush to do some post-examination shopping with someone close(Right, Siang Ling???)...
Anyway, going off for now... hope that tomorrow will not be feeling so bored...
Hate to say it, but why did many friends made their wrong decision 2 years back and are only feeling remorseful only now?Why din't they appeal,and why did they not thoroughly consider their applications before submitting their choices???
No comments:
Post a Comment