After the Teachers' Day Celebrations,I had the thought that everything that brought the bonds between classmates would end right there.I was wrong. In fact,the bonds were going to be reinforced.
On the last three days, last Friday,yesterday and today,half of us came together once again, for the last big event which would take place tomorrow at the Civil Service Club at Bukit Batok. It started froma small,simple gathering on Friday to a large-scale full rehearsal today. Won't be saying so much(it's supposed to be something like a surprise till then I guess).
At around 1.30pm, we went our own ways again, for lunch with gabriel,Fong Yong,Steven and Jun Jie at the hawker centre next to the community centre.After that went on to Lakeside and met Mr Liew for some advice on where to get clothes for Jun Jie for a moment before we went on to Queensway Shopping Centre at 2.30pm to buy some clothes for tomorrow.In just one and a half hours,four of us,Steven,Jun Jie, Gabriel and I, completed our shopping at 5 and we were headed for home.
Now, I doing nothing,except for some rehearsing for tomorrow.Just hoping that everyone will enjoy themselves tomorrow.
So this is where the story ends. Memories, both great and sad,friends and teachers will be missed, new ones will come later,but till then, these memories are things I will never forget...
No comments:
Post a Comment