Brief overview of the Month of Examinations,in the order of which subject finished first:
Additional Mathematics:
I never expected it to be of the same difficulty as the prelims(especially paper 1). Just hoping for 3 points for this one.
English:
Come on, you got to bekidding me with such interesting passages(previous passages seemed like a lullaby to me). Essay was no doubt a breeze.
Mathematics:
Comparable with the prelims.
Science(Chemistry/Biology):
Chemistry was tough right from the start, while Biology was the exact opposite. Chemistry was tough for ALL three papers, then Biology was way easy(we were only tested on our foundation knowledge).
Comined Humanities(Social Studies/Geography Elective):
Easier than prelims,but still, I'll keep my fingers crossed for this one.
Physics:
Easy for the paper 2, slightly easier than prelims for paper 1.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, the day I had been waiting for had come, so what's next? The graduation Nite, of course!Let's leave that for Thursday shall we?
Looking back at those 4 years, many things have definitely changed. I can't really think of much to say right now,so would most likely post all of it in the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment