Let's head straight into Monday. Today was the release of results for the first semester, and there was one funny and weird thing that happened. I woke at 10am, an hour after the results was released. Half awake, I logged on to the site, and saw my results. I simply stared at the screen for 5 seconds, restarted my computer, and logged on to the site once again. This time, I was convinced. This was the second time in my 11 years of education history where I went on a killing spree of As and a B. The first time was 5 years ago. I never expected to get beyond 3.8 for my GPA. So here are the results:
Engineering Mathematics 1 A+
Computer programming(was expecting a pathetic C) A
Engineering Mechanics(physical aspect of physics) A+
Electrical Technology(electrical aspect of physics) A+
Engineering: A Creative Profession B+
Sports and Wellness PX
(PE at the poly level...PS PX represents a pass grade in modules that only have a pass or fail grade)
In the evening, went for a run. I covered 5km in 30 minutes. Damn.
Tuesday, met up with Jian Hui, Jun Jie, Janna and Amanda at Far East Plaza. We went to accompany Janna on her shopping. halfway through, something told me I was not strong enough to face up to certain things, though I had gone through a lot. Went to TCC for tea and a Department store to slack, before I went to Funan to check out the head phones and writing tools there, while the rest went home.
Wednesday, met Sean to make a special delivery. Caught up quite a lot on lost times and learnt a little more about our classmates during the PAE period. I guess I really have to plan for that outing, and fast so that there would not be any more push backs of gatherings. The earliest we could all meet up would be in December, so guys, PLEASE try to keep a day free okay?? Missing everyone and those times badly. We chatted for 2 hours before I had to rush off to buy a dictionary for the up-coming German Enrichment programme next semester.Yesterday, I ran the same 5km route again, and this time, I managed to clock 19 minutes! Finally I broke my personal record of 20 minutes after a month. The timetables were out as well, and although school would end earlier before 5pm daily, School starts at 8am on Mondays and Tuesdays. However, something got me very worried. I still don't know my elective for the next semester, and I also don't know the time slot of the elective. That small issue has got me anxious for almost a day now. Hopefully, I would be notified soon, as some have already been notified of their electives through their timetables. Oh, and in case I forgot again, HAPPY 17th Birthday to Caderina! You're another year older at 10:10pm(nice time though)!
Today, nothing special. Just managed to complete my 5km run in 20 minutes. My timetable for Mondays and Tuesdays is still a little empty after 1pm.
Once again,
TAG REPLIES:
john:
Well, I just sent it to you for fun, it's really up to you to decide whether you want to do it.
Andy:
Welcome! Just glad tha I had something to kill some time.
john:
LOL! Go back to your Chinese please, I don't wish to be on your Blame List if you fail your exams. And, I'm 100% sure your idea of Sean's name is WRONG =X.
sean:
Guess I spelt your name correctly then! Even though we know each other for just slightly more than 9 months.
Joycelyn:
o.O You're always creeping up like that. Won't sleeping after training make you more lazy >.< ?? And, what's a trivium???
Andy:
YO! Hey thanks(maybe I should have done daily posting), and same to you for your exams!!
No comments:
Post a Comment