Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Reunion at IMM

Today was the first time this year we had the chance to sit down almost as a whole class and have a decent dinner together. Mr Liew was there as well, as it was just a day after teachers' Day and we wanted to take the chance to celebrate it. Sadly, Miss Lim could not make it, but, there's going to be another day when we could all meet up for another round.

At 6.30pm, there was no one at the planned meeting place, so I guess that made me the first to arrive. Around 5 minutes later, Siang Lin arrived, followed by Chong Siang and the others. Andy, Xue Li, Damien and Zhong Rong were already at IMM. At 7.20pm, we took the shuttle service to IMM as it was raining. The journey there was slow in the crowded bus, but with the company, the journey seemed just right.

We spent 2 hours at Burger King, before leaving at 10pm as the shopping centre was closing for the day. I overheard the girls planning to have another gathering, but exactly when or where, I'm not so sure. There was some difficulty in presenting Mr Liew with his gift, but we managed to do so somehow. We took a photograph to remember the day before heading our own separate ways again. If those in JCs had a longer holiday, there might have been a celebration far better than today's (but that's not going to be possible, as their syllabuses are already super-crammed into less than 2 years). After today, it's going to be a boring holiday once again, and I have given up looking for a job for the vacation. From tomorrow, there's really nothing much to do, and since I have got no CCA that requires my weekly commitment, there really isn't much to look forward to.

Oh, and about the next MI outing, well, I'm pretty much in a spot as I have no idea when we're all going to be free, especially with the promotional examinations drawing dangerously near to have a gathering with those currently pursuing the GCE 'A' Level course. Even if there was a day where we were all free, I have got no idea as to where to go and what to do. So, if anyone has an idea, or would like to help, please do let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment