Most promotional examinations are expected to end, or start within the time windows of this week. That's if someone is currently a first year student at a JC. On the other hand, it's the week where examination results are being released for some Polytechnics(or is it only one?). The outlook of this week, is not so good, as the vacation period passes one-month mark, things tend to get more boring.
Anyway, this coming week, I don't think there's going to be any thing that's different, although I might be meeting Sean on Wednesday to make a delivery. September holds my current record for the most number of birthdays in a month, which stands at 6(did I miss out anyone?). This week, i have the record number of birthdays at 4.
Ending off, HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY to Sean Fang(did I spell it correctly?)! That was close, for a couple more seconds and it's going to be your belated birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment