Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures from Saturday

Today's post would not be covering for today, as although things were more fun, but it might put anyone off to sleep if I went on about today's happenings. Instead, I will doing an extra post for Saturday. And yes, today, there will be pictures in the blog again! been so long since I posted pictures in here.

I did not take these pictures though, for my SE K770i's camera had a 3.2 mega Pixel picture quality, and I wonder why everyone sat so far back that night. Some pictures were taken by a Samsung OMINA I think, and were taken from Pei Xuan's blog. More pictures can be seen from her blog.

Anyway, here are some:
From top: Programme sheet and ticket, Taufik and I, Finale Item, Yisin and Randall.




Next up, this was something that I had been trying to get for a long time. So, on Saturday I went to get it, before going to the concert. It's the Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet. Although it's used mainly for drawing and writing, I guess I would be using it more for calculations and drawing, though at times I might use it for writing as well.

The tablet, well, is definitely user friendly, with 4 programmable function keys, a touch pad to improve navigation and it also came with a mouse which I don't very much depend on as I am currently using a Razer mouse. The Pen is exactly like a stylus with a difference. It comes with a built-in eraser so that one does not need to click on the erase tool when drawing or writing in the event of making an error. I'm not so sure about WM and his Genius tablet though, for I have never used it before. But, there is one thing that I agree with WM, is that, a tablet PC is definitely better than a laptop that requires tablet accessories. After getting the tablet, my table has sort of become very messy with all the wires lying around. Microphone, headphones, tablet, tablet pen and mouse, mouse and power adapter.




Well, that's all for tonight. Tomorrow's going to be a tough day with my first economics quiz which would be held online during the lecture. Wonder how I am going to fare, for I have not prepared very well for the quiz. Lots of last minute work again. Hope I am able to do well and manage at least a B grade for tomorrow if I still want to get a GPA of 4.0 for this semester. There would be another test for Engineering Materials on Wednesday, which I do not have much of a problem coping with, and a written test for Communication Toolkit on Thursday, of which I am prepared to lose 3 marks for writing beyond the 250 word limit. I seldom write less than 250 words for any essay or composition (not a problem for summaries though), so I would be finding that a real problem. By the way, a summary can't really be considered to be a composition nor an essay as it is the shortened version of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment