Before we proceed to the weekend, let's do a little review of the month. The start was really smooth sailing and easy, but as we went into the end of the month, things got more messy, challenging and tough. As the month came and go, I found myself having more things to think about, having more work to do, having more questions to answer and having more dilemmas to solve. The rate at which I'm being assigned tutorials and questions to submit is stunning. Although it's still nothing compared to the amount my JC friends are coping with, I have got to complete them, and maintain my standing at the top.
I re-joined taekwondo after a year due to the O Levels, so I guess I'm going to start it officially this coming Monday, when I purchase the uniform. There was also a small reunion with friends from the PAE period after losing almost all contact for 5 months. Although it was a bit of a failure with less than 10 turning up, but I'm sure that in December, the turn out would be better, when all our exams are over and here's slightly more time to relax before the new term starts.
This month, I guess I made more friends, collected more precious memories and I guess I also managed to rekindle a long dead flame? Still I'm not sure if I'm ready to let the flame grow into a fire yet, but perhaps, time will tell. Maybe I got to be more daring when that day comes, but for now, I'll just be patient, and see when would the best time to let it out.
Going on to today, there was a lot to be done over this weekend, and I have a hard time squeezing in everything. So, I'm leaving out some revision for the week. Tomorrow, my cousin's getting married. So, of course that takes priority, and also, I'm going to try to style my hair a little. Perhaps I should have done that a long time ago, but tomorrow might be a good start, with the special occasion being more the reason for me to look good. So far, I only managed to revise Math and do some research for the information paper for the Communication Toolkit module. Alright then, I'm going off for the night, so see you again soon!
[Blog Update]
-Added 2 new links:
Weng Ling (YC) and Peter (NP)
-Updated link:
Janna(NP)
No comments:
Post a Comment