In this week alone, there were 4 tests, on 4 consecutive days. It's been months since I last had one test a day for a whole week. Monday was like a rest day, with only 3 hours of school and CCA in the evening.
Tuesday was my first Economics test, in the form of an online quiz. I got my first A grade this semester from that quiz! Yeah! Wednesday, had our Engineering Materials Test, and, I would be getting a grade ranging from a B to an A. An A+ would be a miracle for I had lost 10 marks before the test had ended. Got back my Mathematics Quiz as well on that day, and I lost 2 marks to a careless mistake. It's had for me to get 100% of any test correct without any form of error, so that made my first A+ grade for this semester, another A grade.
On Thursday, I met Priscilla after I alighted from the bus, when she was about to board the bus I took to school. That day, I had my first written test in almost a year. I had to write a small section of an information paper, but the total word count had to be no more than 250 words long. Obviously, I exceeded the word limit as it was almost an impossibility for me to keep within word limits. I ended up with 280 words, but anyway, the 3 mark penalty was expected even before I started the paper. I'm confident of scoring near full marks for grammar and content, though I face the possibility of getting as low as a C grade for the test. As usual, I went home to take a short nap, before heading back for CCA in the evening. Training, wasn't really training for me that day, for I was not yet a full-fletched STF member, and thus, was not yet qualified to participate in the IVP. After the warm-up, I joined one round of training, before I sat at one corner and did nothing for the remaining one hour. Maybe I should just go for training on Monday until I there is something for me to train on Thursdays? I met quite a number of familiar faces during that one hour, but well, not sure if I even saw them. First was Jerome who was walking past the training area at around 8pm, followed by Joycelyn some time later. I think I did wave at her, but then again, I think I did not see her there at all. Later that night, she confirmed that she had waved at me, but somehow I guess I was seeing things, as I did not remember waving to her. Maybe it was me, maybe it was me subconsciously. Strange eh? After training that night, I saw Kash, and by then, I guess I regained my consciousness in a way, for I was able to walk up to have a short conversation with him.
Today, had a role play test for German, and I guess it did not go very well again, for it was purely last minute preparation on the spot. Left for CCA again later on, and went for dinner after that. Tonight had been an eventful night, but next Sunday, something big is going to happen, and we're going to be part of it!
Alright, this concludes the 150Th post in this blog! Looking forward to next week...
[Blog Update]
Added new Link:
Suzanne(YC)
Updated link:
Priscilla(MI)
No comments:
Post a Comment