It's been 2 weeks, and I'm almost at cruising altitude. Things are starting to fit into place bit by bit, and I find the clouds clearing up once again, revealing a boundless horizon of blue. Yesterday had the first ever outing with the photography club committee, and it sure was fun. met up at 3, went to the gardens at 3.20, and spent more than 4 hours there. I'll be back on Tuesday, this time better prepared for the morning shoot at the gardens. Tomorrow, I'm heading to the nature reserve at 10am to complete some assignments due on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll be as lucky as today when I went there to look for great shooting spots and found squirrels and birds up close!
Tomorrow, i'll finally be able to find time to clear up the messy room and update the stuff in the blog. THese things have been postoned for over a month now, and it's piling up every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment