Saturday, May 30, 2009

Intensive revision May09

Today's sort of the first day since the week started that I did intensive revision for close to 5 hours. Started at 12.30pm, and went till 4.10pm before I got really tired and went to take a nap till 5. Started off with Thermodynamics, and did the first 2 chapters. Managed to understand fully before taking a short break and went on to IA at 3. Did the first three chapters once again, though I managed to grasp only part of everything.

Guess tomorrow it would be more or less the same. I'll be at the driving centre in the morning for the final theory evaluation, so the morning's more or less gone. Some modules to be covered tomorrow: IA, AM and if time permits, EM3B and IAM. Monday doubt I'll have much time for revision, though the main modules I'll cover would be TH and IA, and if I'm still not tired, I might have an all-nighter for Double Engineering Mathematics till 2 to 3am. Tuesday would be intensive revision once again, and I'll cover IA, TH and AM. Double Engineering Mathematics would be covered in the evening from 8 to 10, and might continue from 1 to 3am since classes start at 1pm on Wednesdays. Tomorrow would be yet another mentally draining day.

This evening, went for dinner at 5pm, and came back at 7.50. Since it was still not 9pm yet, decided to go for a shorter than usual run till 8.40pm. Did not go as fast as usual for it was the first time I went for a long distance run after sunset and I might not have the stamina to keep up at the speed I used to run at before I came down with illness.

Tomorrow, I'll try going in the evening again,around 7pm in the evening, this time changing my direction to start along Toh Tuck Road. However, I would not be going slower since this evening I found that my stamina had kind of gotten better over the week I spent on recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment