Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Compounded Dilemas

Without all that's been happening lately, today would have been rather uneventful, plain, and simple. This might be a bore to some, so if you feel you're going to dose off, why not just head on to another blog which might have a more interesting post? Let's head back to yesterday for a moment. School from 9 to 4.

Reached home, took a short break, and went for another run. This time, I joined nearly all 3 usual run routes together. Toh Tuck to Jalan Jurong Kechil, path to Bukit Batok nature Reserve's carpark, looped at the bus interchange and back home, except that I ran it reversed(so that it would be a downslope run toward the end). A little dangerous with a number of works going on along the route. The last part was really fun, but risky as well as the final bend was sharp at the base of the slope. It was the first time I ran the route, and as expected I walked after exiting after the Shell station. Estimated distance was around 5km. WM wanna join me in the full route some time? I'll be trying out a couple of new routes after the common tests are over.

Next would be today. Slept really late the night before, and woke late this morning. Went to school to study with friends from 1 to 6, before going for dinner till 8. I drank coffee again today, which got me on overdrive. Managed to clear most of the stuff tested for TH and AM today. Very confident of at least a B+ for both so far. I realised that when I enter overdrive, many countless thoughts run through my mind. As a result, it's easy for me to get confused very quickly if I don't keep up with what I'm doing. Just wondering how things would get over the next few days until the common tests are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment