Today things went rather well, and I managed to find out the topics I still required some revision in for IAM. EM3B is going to be rather easy. I'm all set for TH and AM. I'm still very unstable for IA. Right now, of the 5 papers, I'm confident of scoring at least 3 As, 1B and 1 C.
Went for a run in the evening, but gave up halfway after I started feeling unwell. Went on the 3km route, but ended up walking more than 1km. Maybe next time I should either take a bottle of water or buy a can drink from a stall during a route that's 5km or further.
Over the next 1 week, it's going to be intense. I'll be having an all-nighter from 2am to 6am on Saturday night, and from 1am to 3am on Thursday night. Tomorrow, I'll not be studying in the evening, to prepare for the intense week ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment