Monday, June 22, 2009

Returning to Calm

It's been a week since the school holidays kicked in, and for now, things seem relatively calm. In less than a week's time, new challenges would start pouring in like water, and I would be frantically struggling to handle one thing at a time. For the rest of the semester, I have a one day holiday every Tuesday till October when the second semester begins. That provides me with the hope to regain my streak of As which I lost during the common tests.

This week, I'll start off with CCAs, and with the mornings from 1 to 3am to do some studying. Next week, we're back into the stormy, turbulent sky. Here's one of two poems which I composed the night before. The second one seems relatively long, so I would not be placing it up here.

Among the stars,
She lay on a stream of moonlight

Beaming with hope,
She looked down upon the world.

From the depths below,
He gazed into the wonders of the skies above

Among the moonlight,
He saw her lay elegantly on a star.

I'm getting close, I really am. I got lost once, but not this time. I know it, I really do. I took many wrong turns before, but this time, that route just has got to be the ONE. It's just a matter of time, before I reach that next stop for a gift that would stay by me for a lifetime, like most gifts do.

No comments:

Post a Comment