Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16609

Today, was the opposite was yesterday. Things got very bad the night before, but the waters were very clam and crystal clear in the morning. Today, the morning was very stormy, and things were extremely ugly, though at night things got better. After a long, long time, I am sure that I would be able to sleep well tonight. This morning, I was woken by a very agonising dream, a dream which materialised into my life as soon as I woke up. Allow me to share this dream with you.

A little introduction to the time I dreamt about this. It was around 5.45am when I woke up, spent about 10 minutes thinking of how the day would go today, before falling asleep again unknowingly. I returned to Dreamland.

The setting was pure darkness. The surroundings were totally pitch black, and it was dead silent. I did not see myself, nor was I able to see any faces or figures. I could not feel myself or anything around me either. I only heard voices. Voices of my friends. Everything started with greetings to one another. There were four of us, two girls, and two guys. Things progressed rapidly, from small talk about almost anything under the sun for quite some time. It felt really great to have found some great friends. However, soon we began having feelings for one another. The atmosphere had changed. Things were reather stable for quite some time before cracks started appearing in our bond. From small hairline cracks, they rapidly evolved into serious, structural cracks which threatened to end something so precious to us. Slowly and steadily, one by one, we broke up. The once lively group of friends is now history. Time check:9.00am

So far, this is what happened from five and a half months ago till today, excluding the last part. Hopefully, the last part would not happen at all. I am doubting the decisions I have been making since the year began in January. Before last December, I have never made any decisions that were wrong which carried very serious consequences. If there was anything that caused the cracks to appear, that would be me. My old self from close to 10 years ago is beggining to make a comeback. I can't let it happen. Never.

I have decided not to change the blogskin for June, as I am currently making preparations to switch to the new codes that are used by the current Blogger. Currently I'm still using the old html codes that are used for webpage design. This coming Sunday I might be adding some new links if I have got the time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment