I'm back at square one again
What exactly have I gained?
Memories, of good times and bad times.
I have yet to hear the clock's chimes.
Day in, day out.
I see, I hear,I feel.
Things never seem to change much.
The past is known,
The future is waiting to be unwrapped,
The present is here, revealing its surprises before me.
So, what am I going to do next?
What am I going to do about tomorrow?
Will the change I make today change my finish line?
In the end,it's almost as if I'm letting history repeat itself once again.
This is another self composed poem. It would be a coincidence if this was composed before I did tonight. Anyway, I feel as though I'm still dreaming. Finding it hard to explain directly, I decided to return to composing a poem after a long period of time. Lately I have been feeling pretty much lost, unsure of what to do. Hopefully the answer would come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment