Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Less than a week to the June Common Tests 09

TP's Common Test Week is coming to and end this Friday. NP's is starting next Monday. More time to study? Definitely. Less time to relax? Don't think so. A week less only equates to more time to cherish, although it also means less time to do lots of stuff over the holidays. 

So far, I am definitely ready for 4 of 5 papers. With my current knowledge, I'll get very mediocre results of Bs and with only an A or two. I might even fail a paper. Alright, actually, it's going according to plan, so it's nothing to worry about. I'm cramming over 2 months to knowledge into 2 weeks, and this is the second week. A straight string of As just like what I did about a year ago. I can do it. I just know it.

That's not really the actual reason for today's post. Right now, I'm not in the right state of mind for the tests. Somehow, I feel lost, as though something that was always here, is missing. I'm frantically searching for it, but still, I wonder how it managed to go missing. I hear voices, telling me to let go of the insecurities of my wandering thoughts. Those voices were seldom wrong. This time too. It's those voices that seem to allow me to 'see' the future before it unfolds before me. It might be a little too late by now, but it's time I really woke up from my year long slumber. I'm not going up that stage like last year until I ace September with that perfect score. 

No comments:

Post a Comment