The weekend was rahter eventful, thankful the competition was cancelled till further notice. Friday went to Ang Mo Kio for Steamboat with the founding members of the Videography Club, to celebrate a birthday. Yes,it's late, but Happy Belated Birthday Violet. Still partially legal, but you're almost there. Met at 5.30, but we only started at 6.30 when everyone arrived. Had a hard time making up our minds where to go next, and finally decided on playing pool. As I did not have time to get a gift, I decided to pay the full rate for one of the two tables we used. Left really late, and I reached home close to midnight.
Saturday, I started revision for the final examinations, though I did not really do much.
Sunday, it was out to help prepare for as well as attend Chi Kai's Farewell party at Zhong Rong's place. Met Xue Li, Gabriel, Wei Xiang, Jun Jie, Kwan Wei, Ying Xiu, Chie Heng and some others(sorry I can't remember everyone) at IMM. We managed to get everything we needed in a mere hour! Wow. We arrived at the pit close to 5pm, after climbing over and crawling under two sets of barriers before arriving at the condo's gate. Everyone had changed. That evening was great. The food was just enough for everyone. There was exactly half the class who attended(minus Sean and Vignesh who are already overseas) the barbeque. Finally met Miss Lim after one long year. As usual, I am 'too shy' to speak. Anyway, it was a great gathering, and I managed to catch up with all the scandals going around, and catch up on lost time with everyone there that night. Siang Lin if you're reading this, your dream was kind of right. I had a bad outbreak shortly after the common tests were over, but now at least I have about 2 to 3 left on my forehead. Anyway, when we left at 10, I felt as though I was still in holiday mood, as though there was no school the next day. Just before the remainder of us parted ways, we met Mr Liew and Chun Hui at the MRT Station. It's been a long time, but, I still think they look just the same.
It's been a long long time since I heard the rumbling of MRT trains and walking along the long path to school. The school(just opposite Zhong Rong's place) really brings back lots of memories. Perhaps, that place, was just the perfect venue to have our class gathering. Seperated by the school by 2 fences, 2 cycling and running paths and a canal,and that was also the place where Chi Kai has been, and would be staying till this Wednesday when he flies off. So, 2 friends are already accepted into university. One in Australia, the other in San Fransisco. In a year's time, my turn to register would arrive. Everyone's changed, but it doesn't end here. Live goes on. To the near future, where we would all soon meet again, all 46 of us.
Today, Left for home immediately after school ended, due to my lower back injury. It's been there for more than a week. But today it was so bad I can't run for that long when we were late for the last lesson of the day at 3pm. Alright then, off I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment